Shutterstock Custom is thrilled to announce that we now offer short-format videos, GIFs, and Cinemagraphs!
Consumer media consumption has shifted to visual formats at an astonishing rate. Thumb-stopping formats -like beautiful imagery, video, GIFs and the still-nascent Cinemagraph- are required in such a media-saturated environment. To monetize this shift, major social platforms have introduced new ad-product formats for advertisers, all with differentiated specs and viewability.
Motion-format visual content is undoubtedly a more engaging and effective way to help advertisers to meet their campaign targets. However, creating motion-format content at the volume and frequency required to maintain an online presence is intimidating, if not impossible using the traditional full-production model.
We are making this task possible and easy for advertisers by updating our proprietary platform and tapping into a global network of contributors. Shutterstock Custom clients now have access to a full suite of visual storytelling tools at their disposal.
Here’s a closer look at some of our new formats:
- Best suited to grab consumers' attention and tell a complete story
- Different social platforms have different length limits, specs and styles, so marketers need to tailor videos to each platform for optimal effect
- Simple visual storyline, yet more engaging than still images - makes them highly shareable
- Less resource-intensive in terms of creative planning and execution
- Nascent motion format: could surprise consumers with novelty and generate buzz
- Smartly separates still element from moving element, effectively directs consumers' attention
Shutterstock Custom is trusted by 7/10 of the top global advertisers, we are committed to staying ahead of global and industry trends for visual storytelling; since the world is constantly changing, so are we.